- This event has passed.
Trunk Or Treat
October 30 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
WHAT: family-friendly trick or treating & more!
WHEN: Saturday October 30
WHERE: on campus
Find a costume, invite your neighbors, and come enjoy this festive event!
- We’ll have loads of creative trunks. (You have to see them to believe them!)
- We’ll have lots of candy.
- We’ll have food for sale if you want to grab a bite to eat and hang out for awhile, and music from our friends at KLOVE.
Wondering how you can be involved?
1. DONATE CANDY. If you can help by donating candy for this event, please bring it with you on a Sunday morning. Look for the Trunk or Treat table on the front patio – there will be a bucket there for collecting candy. Thank you!
2. DECORATE A TRUNK. If you’re willing to get involved by decorating your trunk for the event, Children’s Pastor JESSICA LEE and team would love to hear from you!
3. INVITE A FRIEND. Grab an invite card or two from the Trunk or Treat table on the front patio, and think about who you can invite!Join us for family fun at this year’s Trunk Or Treat!