- This event has passed.
Trunk or Treat
October 29, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
WHAT: family-friendly trick or treating
WHEN: Saturday October 29
WHERE: on campus
Join us for family fun at this year’s Trunk Or Treat!
Find a costume, invite your neighbors, and come enjoy this festive event!
– We’ll have lots of candy!
– We’ll have loads of creative trunks. (You have to see them to believe them!)
– We’ll have food for sale if you want to grab a bite to eat and hang out for awhile.
Wondering how you can be involved? Here are 3 ways:
1. Invite your neighborhood families.
Pick up some invitation cards from the Trunk or Treat table on the front patio of the Worship Center on a Sunday. Watch for a Trunk or Treat post on our COD social media and share!
2. Donate candy. Bring a bag or two of individually wrapped candy to church, and put it in the candy donation bucket on the front patio of the Worship Center. (Last year around 1500 people came up for Trunk or Treat, so your candy donation will help meet this need.)
3. Create a trunk. Be as creative as you wish, but simple is great!
Need some ideas or have questions? CHILDREN’S PASTOR JESSICA LEE and team would be happy to talk to you!